Thursday, January 31, 2013

More Trekkery!

I'm only posting this so that I can respectfully submit that this article on Abrams helming the next Star Wars is a steaming pile.

http://www.tor.com/blogs/2013/01/jj-abrams-star-wars-and-the-homogenization-of-geek-pop?et_cid=30172734&et_rid=88361418&linkid=might+not+be+such+great+news+for+the+Star+Wars+franchise%E2%80%A6

I mean, Abrams is going to ruin Star Wars because his Star Trek movies are already too much like the sci-fi fun of Star Wars?  Really? 

I'm a little worried about Star Trek losing out, just based on a lack of Abrams time, but I'm not seeing any downside for Star Wars.  Besides, the article totally overlooks any of the characters, which are driving forces behind both these franchises. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete